International Media are invited to the opening of Ansible Motion’s new Research & Development Centre, featuring a state-of-the-art ‘engineering class’ Driver-in-the-Loop (DIL) dynamic simulator.
Venue: Hethel Engineering Centre of Excellence, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8FB
Date: 27th May 2015, 11am - 2pm
The launch event on May 27th was a resounding success with more than 25 international press in attendance. Ansible Motion thanks all those who attended; we enjoyed our time with you, and look forward to future dialog. This project was supported by New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership through the Growing Business Fund.
If you were not able to attend the event and would like to meet the team, see the R&D centre and experience the DIL simulator, please request a private meeting by contacting Nick Bailey at Elan PR, contact information below.
Ansible Motion invites media to attend the opening of its new R&D Centre in Hethel. The event will provide the opportunity for media to:
- Understand how pioneering vehicle simulation tools, created by a young British company are being adopted by some of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, attracting orders from around the globe.
- Understand the role of simulation in the development of road and racing cars. Vehicles on loan from nearby Classic Team Lotus will provide a historical backdrop for a discussion about the evolution of automobiles and the validation of future technologies including the autonomous car.
- Witness how a ‘clean sheet’ simulator design approach, coupled with a greater focus on human physiology can eliminate the motion sickness that has led to the mistrust of legacy simulators by some engineers and race drivers.
- Speak directly with technologists and managers behind the creation of Ansible Motion and realise why a completely new type of simulator was needed to engage drivers and make driving simulators truly relevant tools.
- Experience an ‘engineering class’ simulator as used by leading car manufacturers, F1 and NASCAR teams. There will be the possibility to be one of the first people to drive Ansible Motion’s new Delta series simulator and experience the difference this human-led approach makes.
About Ansible Motion
Ansible Motion designs, manufactures and supports engineering-class driving simulators for all types of ground vehicles with particular relevance to the professional motorsport and road car sectors. Specialists in immersive simulation, Ansible Motion’s bespoke products are differentiated through the science behind their design and development. We look forward to hearing from you and showing you our new technology and facility.
To confirm your attendance please email email@example.com or call +44 1295 780411